Monday, November 07, 2005

Believe me.

over the hill. under the way.
who is going to be there for you when you're done?
who will wait at home for you?
are you lonely or do you go home to the Savior?
do you wait for Him or are you jumping ahead?
keep diligency and make way for the turn of the century.
don't be afraid to love. He says to her.
don't be afraid to leave it to Me.
will the pillow still be soft when you lay down your head?
or will you fall asleep on the floor again like you did last night?
praying to me, you fell asleep.
pleading to me, you fell asleep.
crying out to me, you fell asleep.
I love you. I said to you.
I forgive you. I said to you.
I will hold you forever. I said to you.
and you believed Me.
you and Me forever.
are My arms enough for you?
will they enfold you long enough to keep you warm?
I want to hold and comfort you.
Don't cry, don't cry. I'm here. I'm always here.
just hold on, one more day.
I'll always be right there. I told you.
I'll always love you. I told you.
I love you. I told you.
and you believed Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home