Sunday, March 27, 2005

Deep breath. Than jump.

Time is standing still and I am at a loss.
No more worries and no more kind faces.
This cloud will pass us over. The rain will not come.
Lie to me once more, on the drift of a snowy breeze.
Lie to me once more, as my words fly by on wings of indifference.
Think about me as you take your next step.
Can I be your inspiration?
Can I tell you what is on my mind?
Tell me that I can and brutal honesty will slip through these pursed lips.
Take heed, my friend. It's time to go.
The clock is running out.
The spoon ran away and the wall has sunk into the ground.
The earth shakes and moves as one who is lost.
Are you lost? Are you sure of the steps you are taking?
Move me. Move me with words.
Call me. Call me with your time.
Stand before me, go your own way.
I will pray for you, just as I will miss you.
But hence, this time has come and I must say goodbye.
That's it. It is over and the wind has calmed.
The seas have stopped their rising.
I will wave no more, to ships that have disappeared into the distance.
Boldness has overcome me and I forget you.
I will say goodbye, one last time.
Than I will forget you, because God has asked me to.
Come friend, it's time to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home